Save 10% on Your First Order
How to wear earrings with glasses?
As a fashion person, how can you go out without beautiful earrings and glasses? Winter is always a romantic season in all seasons of the year. In order to meet the upcoming Black Friday and Christmas, this guide on matching earrings with glasses can help us dress up more stylishly.
Whether shopping with friends or couples, or on the way to work, fashionistas with stylish glasses and pretty earrings always attract attention. Did you know that women's jewelry earrings and glasses are actually very picky about the shape of a person's face? Pick the right earrings and glasses to stand out from the crowd even without makeup! Are you confused about how to wear earrings with glasses?
Glasses with earrings for oval face
Earrings: Almost any shape of earrings can be worn.
Glasses: Any style will fit this face shape, but the glasses must be the correct size. The best way to determine the correct size of your glasses is when the rims of the glasses meet the bones of your eye sockets.
Dangle earrings and glasses for heart-shaped faces
1. Avoid choosing earrings with pointed ends that cannot be worn, which will only accentuate the pointed chin.
2. Avoid big, round earrings and chunky earrings.
3. Excluding the above two types, other types are suitable for this face shape, especially delicate or beautiful shapes are most suitable.
Almost any style will do, but egg-shaped or slightly rounded frames are the best choice. At the same time, the glasses chain series in the Vooglam window can also be used for friends with heart-shaped faces.
Round-face glasses with earrings
1. Avoid large, round earrings, which will make your face rounder and wider.
2. It is recommended to choose small earrings with a diameter of about 2 cm. You can also wear oval (egg-shaped) or hoop earrings. These earrings can make your cheeks look slim and can also achieve the effect of eliminating a double chin.
1. Avoid round glasses, which will only make your cheeks fuller.
2. Choose oval or cat-eye styles, and sometimes square glasses can also be used. But if you have a thin neck, try to avoid square ones as this will make the neck appear thinner and more shapeless.
Square face combination of both
1. Avoid any square earrings.
2. Avoid large, stubby earrings, as they can make your face appear wider.
3. Small egg or oval earrings are ideal to soften your jawline.
4. Round earrings are also a good choice.
1. Avoid square glasses.
2. Egg-shaped or slightly round glasses are ideal.
Vooglam provides glasses and earrings
In addition to the above choices about glasses that match your jewelry earrings, here are a few tips to help you choose glasses that are more suitable for you:
If you have a long and thin face, choose to wear a slightly thicker frame, which will make your face look slightly rounder, and be sure to avoid small and square styles. If your eyes are narrowly spaced, avoid large frames. Style, otherwise it will look like strabismus.
The center of the eye should be aligned with the center of the lens for the best proportions. Eyewear must be comfortable and safe. So the question of how to accessorize when you wear glasses has an answer, right? At the same time, Vooglam provides exquisite glasses and earrings for you who love fashion matching, and the treasure list is waiting for you to discover.